Senior Electrical Engineer
Due to continued growth our client is looking to add a Senior Electrical Engineer to their team in Dungannon. As the market leader within their sector in the UK and throughout Europe, they pride themselves on their innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
• Design of electrical control systems to meet customer requirements. The engineer will be required to work with the solutions team to design the flow of operations for a user and ensure it can be realised.
• Preparation of detailed electrical design and general arrangement drawings for the manufacture of motor control panels with all relevant specifications, standards, and safety regulations
• To produce accurate BOM’s for electrical purchase components in a timely manner according to the project requirements.
• Responsible for the creation of machine control guides and wiring tables for our service/installs team.
• Project Preparation of documentation for the testing, inspection, and commissioning of the electrical systems. For more complicated machines they will be responsible for completing this testing.
• Provide support to project teams for the design of parts that require electrical integration.
• Degree qualified in an Electrical Engineering discipline or possess significant relevant experience
• Experience in BOM creation
• Understanding of Electrical office requirements
• Experience with Windows based Software Products and AutoCAD
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Apply now or contact me (Richard) for more information - [email protected] / 07387417276