Senior Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer required for day rate contract working with global Medtech/ Pharma Organisation in Ireland. Onsite with remote/WFH options.
- Defining of System Requirements projects scope from the program, technical and process perspectives.
- Designing and Architecture from the concept through to system integration and product delivery.
- Making key technology recommendations and decisions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effective communication with clients and team members to solve complex technical challenges.
- Implementing critical components of the product design.
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites as needed.
- C / C ++ and experience in Structured and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design;
- C development experience in a microcontroller / firmware environment
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or closely related discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, in the pharmaceutical, life science or digital health industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English) with the ability
- Experience in embedded hardware platforms, eg: ARM, X86, 8051, PPC, MIPS; and real time operating systems.
- Strong hardware understanding as is necessary to validate firmware
- Knowledge of QT Graphics library.
- Knowledge and experience in Python.
- Medical domain expertise.
- Experience working in large, multi-national teams.
To apply or find out more please reach out direct on 01-614 6301 or firstname.lastname@example.org