CPL are in partnership with SK biotek Ireland are seeking to recruit a Senior Engineering Project Manager for a two year contract. Reporting to the Engineering Programme Manager.
• Manage and drive the implementation of a major expansion project at our facility in Dublin.
• Managing all phases of capital projects from concept through to implementation and close-out. Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, project schedule and cost.
• Establish and manage project contract strategies
• Maintain a strong safety culture and performance in the implementation of capital projects.
• Ensure successful delivery of projects which meet business needs. Deliver cost effective projects in line with SK biotek project management procedures and best practices.
• Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
• Provide support from an engineering perspective for customer and regulatory inspections.
• Complete project conceptual studies to enable the identification of project options and effectively communicate technical topics to team members, management and other stakeholders to enable decision making.
• Identify effective & innovative engineering design solutions which meet project client / end user requirements.
• Plan and deliver projects which meet all regulatory requirements including safety, quality and environmental requirements.
• Management of A/E & construction firm contracts and associated deliverables.
• Ensure that equipment qualification activities are completed in line with Site procedures, cGMP and best practices.
• Develop and improve new and existing standards within the engineering department improving the service offered to clients/end-users
• Develop and maintain project control plans and budgets. Prepare financial and technical submissions for project capital funding approval. Present project data in the form of project progress updates, cost projections and risk management plans.
• Manage multi discipline project stakeholder input as required for successful project delivery
• Generate and maintain project schedules to plan and track project activities over the life-cycle of the project
• The candidate must have a strong understanding of the key business drivers of the industry.
• Candidates should hold at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and at least 15 years project management experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• The candidate should have experience of managing capital projects with a value greater than €30M.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills with demonstrated capability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation is required.
• Advanced qualifications, PMP certification and chartered engineer status are all desirable.