Senior Finance Analyst
Our Client is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, which deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet their clients’ needs.
As a valuable member of the Finance team, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to support business operations and help them to achieve their goals.
- You will be responsible for the daily accounting of operating unit/s, preparing month end journals, recording intercompany transactions, reconciling P&L and Balance sheet accounts, carrying out monthly variance analysis and maintaining financial records.
- You will assist with monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting requirements.
- You will monitor & support closure of sub-ledgers for assigned entities i.e. Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable;
- You will provide variance analysis and commentary as required.
- You will be responsible for cash forecasting of assigned company entities.
- You will assure internal control compliance, as well as liaise with internal and external auditors.
- You will assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- You will be involved in the periodic VAT & tax returns compliance for assigned entities.
- Special projects and various ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- You are Qualified or Part-Qualified accountant with good technical accounting skills and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- You display strong communication and inter-personal skills and are able to work with all levels of staff and management.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office with good use and knowledge of Excel; working knowledge and experience with Oracle is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
- You are proactive and attentive to details team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenge.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.