Job Title: Senior Finance Business Partner
Location: UK (London) or Europe (Paris)
Department: Finance – Business Partnering
Finance Reports to: Lead Commercial Finance
Managerial Responsibility: N/A
• Providing exceptional effective financial planning, management reporting and financial business partnering services for the multiple RCU, including capex and inventory reporting with KPI analysis .
• Standardisation of reporting aligned with group principles and policies that reflect the financial performance of the business unit.
• Supporting the Commercial Leadership and in decision making, driving business performance, ensuring high quality financial decisions.
Monthly Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Co-ordinate month end responsibilities for your Business Unit working across both internal and external service providers.
o Production of month end deck with commentary, variance analysis for review and sign off by Head of Function.
o Delivery of month end reports to stakeholders, monitoring and objectively challenge spend vs latest scenario and budget.
o Provide advice and guidance to budget holders
o Responsible for coordinating and leading the month-end accruals
• Key support for various projects, coordinating with Commercial teams and Group Finance to ensure tight deadlines are adhered to
• Development and maintenance of automated KPI’s and management information reporting.
• Review of sales and gross margin insight to support decision making and pricing with GM and Business Unit (BU) heads .
• Responsible for the creation and update of cost reallocations feeding into the manual/ automated system matrix to deliver accurate BU brand P&L’s for Heads of Functions monthly.
• Liaise with S&OP and Sales and Stock Admin for inventory reviews and focus on reducing expiries and writes off’s within your BU
• Support capex plans and business case analysis for adhoc projects.
• Provide the operational accounting teams support for yearend audit preparations,
• Identify and drive financial efficiency with divisional management - ensuring resources and funding are challenged and allocated effectively. Adhoc requests as and when they are required.
• FTE/Headcount reporting and analysis
• Provide support to Operational Accounting on group transfer pricing calculations. (TP2)
• Exceptional business service and X-functional teamwork across the Commercial Senior Leadership Team, Finance, M&S and Development.
• Close collaboration and interaction with key personnel , the ability to work independently and successfully in a matrix organisation.
• Leadership and matrix management of staff as and when necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
• Qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA or CIMA or equivalent), Finance background in a multinational environment. Advanced reporting, Excel and database systems skills (E1,TM1,macros,pivot tables)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to present effectively to both small and large groups.
• Analytically strong with highly developed knowledge and ability to specify and use IT systems to achieve reporting improvements and the conversion of data into meaningful business information
• Conversant and knowledgeable of a Pharmaceutical Commercial sales and operations environment advantageous
Location: UK / Europe
The role will require travel as and when necessary, within the UK and across Europe.