My multination client is looking for motivated new team members to join them, if you fit the requirements below, please don't hesitate to call me on 091 507 537.
Daily Responsibilities, requirements, nice to haves (in that order):
● Own one, or more, of the web services; add new features, resolve bugs, and refactor/ improve code base
● Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
● Take ownership of new products/features from development through deployment and production monitoring
● Write automated tests for new web features and update existing tests as needed
● Collaborate with Server Application Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as new features are designed
● Work with QA to develop test plans/strategies
● Participate in a regular on call rotation
● Understanding web build systems - Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
● Strong understanding of web application architecture
● Extensive experience with API integration and best practices - REST, GraphQL ext.
● Experience with web deployment constructs - CDN, NGINX, URL Rewriting, Web Config Management
● Detailed knowledge of general web concepts: HTTP, CORS, Security Headers, Browser Caching
● Superior problem-solving skills and debugging ability
● Knowledge/experience with web ADA compliance (ARIA, keyboard nav, screen-readers)
● Experience with backend technologies and databases - Java, Mysql etc.
● Experience working with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.
● Experience supporting high-traffic web applications.
● Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
Contact Claire on 091 507 537 / 085 872 3588 or email me your latest CV to email@example.com