Our client provides world-class medical education programmes that are developed with world-leading medical universities and postgraduate training bodies that gives accredited qualifications to medical professionals.
This hire will be a key member of the development team focusing on courseware development as well as the development and expansion of our clients online learning environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience web application bundlers, e.g. Create React, Webpack etc.
- Some knowledge in backend technologies; Node.js, Express.
- Hosting & Deploying; AWS S3/CloudFront, Heroku.
- Experience working in JIRA a plus.
- Sound knowledge of browser APIs (REST / Graph QL) and optimizing front end performance
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks, and APIs quickly.
Candidates will need to be based in Ireland with a minimum stamp 4 visa in order to be considered.