Our Client, a World’s Leading FinTech company is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their brand-new Irish office building the next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics as part of the research and development organization of the largest global payment processor.
Contact Doireann for the full information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will spend your time developing new features, investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs, driving testing, and creating helpful documentation.
- Design and implement REST APIs for mobile (Android) and web clients including our merchant web dashboard and app market internal web application.
- Fundamental understanding of single-page apps
- Some experience writing tests: Mocha/Jasmine, WebdriverIO, Jest
- Some experience with front end framework: Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with package management systems - npm, yarn, pnpm
- Understanding of build systems: Webpack, Gulp etc.
- Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
- Own your merchant & developer services /features from development through deployment and production monitoring
- Work with the Infrastructure Team to design data models to support large-scale highly available services
- Work with QA to develop test plans/strategies
- Participate in a regular on call rotation
- Requirements:At least 5 years of experience working on server applications and writing service.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with API design
- Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
- Flexible and motivated to learn new technologies
- Nice to have:Experience with microservices, preferably Spring Boot
- Experience with a cloud platform, preferably Google Cloud
- Python scripting
- Knowledge and experience using ELK stack
- QualificationsBachelors of Science in Computer Science or Equivalent degree