Fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in Funds to progress their career within a highly reputable company in Cork. The role offers career progression and a very attractive remuneration package. This role is based in Cork but there is opportunity to work from home so applicants outside of Cork are welcome.
- The initial setup of and day to day running of funds and liaising with stakeholders
- Overseeing the KYC process
- Preparation of periodic and regulatory reporting, Calculating the NAV, Audit, Management Reports
- Investor on-boarding, capital calls and distributions
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
- Motivated, ability to work off own initiative and take on adhoc duties
- Professional Accounting Qualification an advantage but not essential
- Experience in Fund Administration, NAV calculation, Transfer Agent and investor servicing, tax compliance
- Experience of Irish and European Accountants standards and principles .
- Experience of consolidations and other accounting standards would be considered an asset
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong in Excel and word
If you would like to discuss the role further please don’t hesitate to call Ray Brennan on 083 0362091 or forward your CV to ray.brennan@Cpl.ie.