• Key advisor on all people related matters.
•Act as a source of expertise in providing advice and coaching to Line Managers in handling workplace relations.
•Facilitate talent planning sessions to support engagement, organisational planning and retention.
•Responsible for compensation admin process,
•Support employees throughout the employee lifecycle
•Employee Relations issues
The Ideal Candidate:
• Min 3 years HR generalist experience
• Ha ability to work in a pressurised environment and lead multiple priorities
• Experience handling complex employee relations issues
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Focused and proven ability to meet deadlines
• Solid attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
For further information please contact Leanne Davis on 087 368 4794 or email your CV to email@example.com