- Are you a HR Manager looking to grow your role to the next level?
- Would setting up an entire HR function and making it your own, appeal?
We are partnering with a global retailer to set up their new Tech Hub in Dublin. Having appointed a new General Manager, they are now looking for a senior HR Manager to join the team to help kick start the Dublin Operation.
You will provide guidance and support to the Digital CoE leadership team. You will establish the function from the ground up and have complete ownership of the process. Your day to day will include:
· In collaboration with the Technology Leadership Team, delivering the people strategy for creating / expanding the CoE.
· Partnering with technology leaders guiding on the change agenda (structural and cultural) for building the CoE function in Dublin.
· Providing accurate HR advice and support to leaders in relation to all aspects of employment relations, including labour relations, grievances, employment law and payroll
You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and do everything from Policy Writing through to recruitment and onboarding, and moving forward looking at the HR strategy and working with the other entities within the group to drive engagement and champion change management across the business.
To be successful:
- Experience of supporting scaling/start up business activities, preferably in a technology environment
- Experience of working within, and the ability to, navigate a complex matrix environment.
- Experience implementing change activities that drive innovation, enhance employee relations and operational excellence
- Significant experience in a HR Manager position where you’ve had full end to end responsibility for the HR function and processes; Talent Management, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development, Performance Management and Organizational Design
Please apply now or contact Lisa Jessup on email@example.com