Senior Internal Sales Executive
My Client is based in Derry is recruiting for a Senior Internal Sales Executive to join their sales team. Working off a hybrid working model, my client is a cyber security and compliance organisation that helps transform company cultures and safeguard customer data and values. They create state-of-the art eLearning, GDPR, policy management, incident management and phishing solutions that our clients trust to help them create a better relationship with employees and regulators.
Salary: OTE £62,000 + uncapped commission applies.
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s product suite and services in order to articulate the value to prospects.
- An ability to professionally deliver online discovery demonstrations.
- Update prospect and opportunity interaction into Salesforce CRM.
- Prospecting for new clients through business development activity including B2B outbound cold calling, emails and social media.
- Nurturing and converting inbound sales leads.
- Researching a prospective new business and understanding their business needs for the product and service and selling to this.
- Remotely demonstrating the product and service and closing the sale.
- Objection handling and overcoming any potential concerns.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Exceeding sales targets.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Have a clear understanding of your KPI’s and inputs required to achieve.
- Work alongside the marketing team to ensure sales and marketing are truly aligned.
- Provide feedback, ideas and leverage your social media network.
- 2 years’ experience within a similar target-based environment
- Experience in SAAS sales very desirable
- Have phenomenal presentation, organisation interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Must be an Entrepreneurial, motivated, enthusiastic and resilient character
- 'Hunter’ mentality with the ability to source and book meetings with key decision makers
- Target driven with the ability to influence and sell. Must have a consultative sales approach
- Organised and methodical with your approach to work and able to work on your own initiative without being micro-managed
- IT literate, previous experience of the Microsoft suite of programs
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written. A professional telephone manner is essential.
- Excellent co-ordination & time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your CV using the link provided. Alternatively call Conan on 07393014996.