Our client is a global market leader in their field, with explosive growth both organically and through acquisitions. This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team, offering swift career progression, in an exceptional Plc.
Senior Internal Auditor
Reporting to the Dublin based Senior Director/ Head of Internal Audit, you will perform financial and operational audits, with emphasis on global project governance and risk assurance. Duties will include:
- Perform risk based internal audit assignments across Divisions globally.
- Manage various Sox testing and reporting requirements globally.
- Co-ordinate & deliver quality audit reports containing realistic recommendations, agreed with Management ensuring they are achievable, cost effective and contribute to the business.
- Play an active role in ensuring any potential operational risk issues and matters, are monitored and communicated effectively.
- Consistently evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance, relating to risks across all aspects of global operations.
- Facilitate the Head of Internal Audit on relevant Audit Committee engagements.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual internal audit plan
- Analyse large amounts of data in an efficient and accurate manner, using your IT acumen.
- Familiarise yourself with the In-house SoX tool and look for ways of enhancing its use.
- Foster good working relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Promote the Internal Audit brand internally and encourage stakeholders to engage with Internal Audit.
- Motivate, coach and develop more junior team members to excel in their roles and advance professionally.
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA) with a third level degree
- Big 4 trained with minimum 3 years internal audit or external audit experience, auditing multinationals
- SoX experience preferred
- An interest in IT Audit and good IT acumen
- Strong report writing skills, excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-5005983