- Designs, plans, and leads implementation of large and complex telecommunication systems
- Provides advanced technical guidance regarding technology and proposed upgrades to equipment
- Conducts technical feasibility studies on the more complex projects and may oversee simpler studies
- Acts as project leader with projects of short to moderate duration and with limited budgets
- Consistently applies business knowledge in the design of telecommunication solutions
- May occasionally assign work or provide direction to less experienced team members
- Works on larger and more important telecommunication projects or more than one project at a time
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications programs/systems for the purpose of identifying and addressing business user needs
- Extensive experience with implementation and ongoing support of Cisco UC applications in medium to large enterprise deployments.
- Solid Experience on Cisco CUCM and Unity Connection version 10.X
- Solid experience with voice gateways: MGCP, SIP, H. 323, SCCP, digital PRI / T1, analog FXO / FXS on Cisco 2900/3900/4000 and legacy devices
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in dial plan designs and implementation
- Excellent testing, troubleshooting, and analytical skills to isolate problems and implement solutions
- Fluent English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.