Location: Nottingham with 1-2 days WFH (currently remote)
A large company within the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team of 25 developers. The aim of the role is to enhance product offerings and work on new applications to add to the product suite. This is an exciting company who build products and applications that ultimately change people’s lives for the better. The company offer excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
Your key responsibilities will be:
• To design, code, test, correct and document complex programmes and scripts
• To develop and maintain specialist knowledge of database concepts, object and data modelling techniques
• To produce detailed designs and documents using required tools and methods
• To establish, modify or maintain data structures and associated components
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience developing and designing Java/J2EE applications
• Have experience in MVC frameworks (Spring/Struts)
• Experience working with Unix
• Experience in Oracle PL SQL
If you would like to hear more, please apply within!