Excellent opportunity to work as a Front End Developer initially in a remote aspect.
My multination client is looking for motivated new team members to join them, if you fit the requirements below, please don't hesitate to call me on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Daily Responsibilities, requirements, nice to haves (in that order):
● Own one, or more, of the web services; add new features, resolve bugs, and refactor/ improve code base
● Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
● Take ownership of new products/features from development through deployment and production monitoring
● Write automated tests for new web features and update existing tests as needed
● Collaborate with Server Application Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as new features are designed
● Work with QA to develop test plans/strategies
● Participate in a regular on call rotation
- Understanding web build systems - Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Strong understanding of web application architecture and DevOps.
- Extensive experience with API integration and best practices - REST, GraphQL ext.
- Experience with web deployment constructs - CDN, NGINX, URL Rewriting, Web Config Management
- Detailed knowledge of general web concepts: HTTP, CORS, Security Headers, Browser Caching.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
Contact Doireann if you are interested on email@example.com