An outstanding opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant at a global, dynamic and highly respected FTSE 100 Global organisation, with some of the world’s most recognisable brands.
Location: East Berkshire – working remotely for the foreseeable
Rate: £273 per day – PAYE
Duration: 4-6 months
• Ensure high quality Management Accounts are submitted to Group meeting Corporate deadlines.
• Liaise with finance departments globally to ensure intercompany balances are aligned.
• Work with other teams to process capital transactions.
Statutory Accounts Preparation
• Prepare the Statutory Accounts for various HQ companies.
• Work with the auditors to resolve any audit queries as required.
• The position is suitable for a qualified accountant (e.g.: ACA, ACCA).
• HFM experience would be desirable
• Demonstration of a sound and well-structured academic background (degree or equivalent).
• Also experienced in clear coherent intelligent presentation of information for use and understanding by all staff, from Corporate Controller and other company directors.
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org