They employ over 3000 employees worldwide and have a truly global reach. Out client is works with many Therapy Ares and wants to hear from you if you have industry experience. It would be beneficial if you have worked within Immunology, Cardiology, or Infectious Disease.
You will be responsible for:
• Follow specific research related protocol and lead others in strict adherence to the policies.
• Coordinate with other departments in all phases of the studies and trials including feasibility assessments, design processes, educational efforts, management of medical information, and reviewing and editing of medical documents.
• Participate in new business development through involvement in proposal and sponsor meetings as requested;
• Provide medical management and expertise for clinical trials;
• Contribute medical expertise to study reports, regulatory documents, and manuscripts;
This is great opportunity to work with an award wining CRO and to be successful you must be a Medical Doctor with experience as a Consultant (CCT). Previous experience within Pharmaceutical – related clinical research is preferred but not essential.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please email today on email@example.com.