Senior Director Clinical Development Gene Therapy
$300,000 - $315,000 basic salary, bonus, stock options, RSU's & more
This global biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing, and commercializing medicine for patients with rare disease are at an exciting stage of growth and are seeking a Senior Director Clinical Development to lead on 2 Rare Disease programs while working closely with the c-suite team.
With several early and late phase assets in development, this physician will be leading on two main programs. The first of the two is a first in human gene therapy early-stage program with plenty of start-up activities to conduct and the second is a small molecule phase III study which is planned to complete in Q3 2023.
This individual will have the opportunity to lead on both early and late phase gene therapy studies while also supporting with long term growth of the team. You will likely begin to line manage as the programs progress. With extensive funding and plans to acquire new assets and programs, the company is committed to continue growing and offers excellent internal opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
• Key member of the organization involved in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Contribute to the wider global clinical development strategy
• Responsible for the oversight and Medical Monitoring of several Phase I-III gene therapy & small molecule programs
• Accountable for the scientific execution and design of clinical studies and plans
• Interaction with regulatory authorities
• Provide medical leadership under the guidance of the Vice President Clinical Development
• Scientific oversight of data reviews, clinical data collecting and data reporting
• MD or MD/PhD
• Prior industry experience in Clinical Development is essential
• Experience in Rare Disease / Gene Therapy is preferred
• Ability to lead both early and late-stage development assets
• Excellent communication skills, able to build cross functional relationships
The successful candidate will receive a flexible basic salary with a benefits package to include the likes of a bonus scheme, stock units, RSUs, medical benefits and more.
Contact/How to learn more:
To find out more information or apply, contact Jacob Burrows via email – Jacob.email@example.com
Cpl Physicians is a specialist US based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities. For additional vacancies please click the link below: https://cplphysicians.com/