Senior Medical Editor
• Global CRO
Are you an experienced Medical Editor with agency experience, interested in further developing your career with a global CRO?
Our client’s Medical Communications group have a global presence (including across the UK, Europe and the US) They are currently expanding their established Editorial team, and so are looking to appoint a Senior Medical Editor on a permanent basis.
The role can be fully remote based within the UK or based from their office in Berkshire.
As the Senior Editor you will edit and proofread a variety of materials (both educational and promotional) which will include digital materials, slide decks and print.
You’ll ensure that all materials are consistent in language, grammar and style and will also:
• Maintain QC standards – making sure that all print and published material is of the highest quality.
• Supervise, train, and review the work of more junior Editors and team members.
• Work closely with the Creative Design team to assist in developing design options for materials.
• Oversee and manage projects from initial sign-off to print stage, whilst ensuring that the wider team are fully updated regarding project status.
Experience within a medical editing role within a medical communication agency or publishing environment is essential for this role.
Applicants must also:
• Be able to demonstrate editing experience with a range of materials – such as promotional materials, publications, slide decks etc.
• Demonstrate excellent copy-editing, proofreading and QC skills.
• Have the ability to effectively liaise with clients.
• Be fully proficient in MS Office – to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
To apply for this role, please contact Natalie via email on email@example.com, including an updated version of your CV with your message.
Please also remember our referral scheme if this isn’t suited to you -If we please someone that you recommend to us, you could receive £250 in vouchers (upon successful completion of the probationary period).