This is a permanent full time position and would report directly into the Micro Manager.
• Introduction, validation and execution of methods.
• Review and trend data.
• Write, execute and approve relevant documentation including SOPs and protocols.
• Carry out investigations and address deviations.
• Supervise and execute assigned tasks and projects.
• Provide support to the Microbiology Manager
2. Health, Safety and the Environment
Comply with all EHS policies and procedures.
3. Quality Compliance
Comply with all GMP, GLP and GDP requirements.
• Provide technical knowledge and support.
• Participate in risk assessments as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Qualifications and Experience Required
• BSC in Microbiology or biological sciences.
• Minimum of 5 years industrial / laboratory experience in microbiology with demonstrated experience supporting OSD and / or aseptic manufacturing.
• Demonstrated ability to introduce, validate and optimise microbiology methods.
• Experience working in a cross functional team environment.
• Introduction, Validation and Performance of Sterility Testing.
• Operation of Sterility Testing Isolators.
• Microbial Limit Test Validation.
• Rapid Microbiological Methods.
• Media Fill.
• Microbiological Identifications.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.