Senior Occupational Therapist – Sligo
In partnership with the HSE, Cpl Healthcare are urgently recruiting for a Senior Occupational Therapist for a role in Sligo
Starting as soon as possible, this role will be full time a year.
Caseload is rehabilitation and recovery mental health team.
Must be fully qualified with experience in this sector.
Needs a minimum of one year mental health experience.
Must have a clean full licence with access to a car.
The Candidate must have:
• A recognised qualification in Occupational Therapy with CORU registration
• Permission to work in Ireland
• Professional approach to work
• Flexibility in work practice
• Available as soon as possible
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane on +353 87 703 1572
For more Occupational Therapy vacancies, visit www.cplhealthcare.com