Working within an established team you will be responsible for the on-going development of multiple internal information systems, as well as helping out with other awesome software projects when required. It would suit a Senior level PHP developer with a keen interest in web technologies. Some knowledge of git and Linux would be very useful.
● Development and maintenance of internal data systems and product support systems
● Contribute to automation across the company, utilising your scripting experience to do so.
● Assist the company with the technical side of the ISO 27001 auditing requirements.
● A minimum of 5 years commercial software development experience
● 4 year’s commercial experience of PHP development (ideally Object Oriented PHP)
● 3 year’s experience of relational databases (specifically MySQL)
● 2.1 degree or higher in a related discipline (computer science/software engineering)
● Knowledge of secure coding practices for web development - eg: OWASP Top 10
● Experience building, securing and consuming REST APIs
● Experience working with open source projects
● Experience working with large PHP applications
● Experience with cloud-based server architecture (AWS or equivalent)
● Experience with working in an agile environment
● Experience with front end web design, or building user interfaces (CSS, HTML5, etc)
● Experience of Git or other VCS
● Experience of working within a quality system
● Self Motivated
● Driven to meet deadlines
● Good communicator
● Strong analytical mindset
● Good team player
For more detail on this opportunity please contact Myles McKeown on 02890725633 or to apply just use the link provided.