CPL are working with one of Northern Irelands leading pharmaceutical companies in its recruitment of a Process Engineer.
Due to continued growth within production, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Process Engineer to join our clients’ team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Process Control to ensure product is manufactured consistently to meet all Finished Product Specifications and the technical transfer of new processes from R&D into Operations.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and trouble-shoot day to day technical production issues, applying learnings to drive continuous improvement and enhancing standards
- Work closely with R&D team to improve manufacturing performance
- Identify process variation that could have potential effect on products, implement corrective and preventative actions, working cross-functionally to provide solutions
- Conduct and organise studies on new and existing equipment; analyse data to identify and implement process improvements
- Ensure that appropriate manufacturing controls are in place and improve documentation for lean manufacturing processes
- Support the manufacturing scale-up of development batches, conduct technology transfer of new products to commercial manufacturing facilities, and implement cleaning verification/ validation of process equipment as needed, to the required cGMP and Health & Safety standards.
- Degree qualified or equivalent in: Chemical/Process/Product or related engineering
- or degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related discipline
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a process engineer or in a similar technical support role working in a manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in technical process improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills and highly proficient in root cause analysis
Free Life Assurance, Paid Holidays, On-site Parking, Pension Scheme, Canteen Facilities, Healthcare plan, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Car Insurance, Perks Scheme
Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or for more information call me 02890 725 625 to discuss in confidence!