12 - 18 month contract
Remote working option
• First Line Manufacturing Support & Co-ordination, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Innovation.
• Identify process improvement projects and lead projects to completion.
• Write process impact assessments to support investigation closure.
• Provide SME input into cross-functional teams investigating & optimizing manufacturing processes, procedures and documentation.
• Support external and internal audits.
• Work with cross functional teams
• Carry out organizational activities such as purchasing & co-coordinating communication information.
• Work closely with the shift teams to ensure that operations are run efficiently and effectively.
• Own & drive change controls, CAPA’s & investigations.
• Provide technical training and knowledge transfer to the Operations team.
• Multiproduct and product changeover and implement new product introductions.
• Lead and implement new technology solutions such as Single-Use technology.
• Bsc in Engineering or Science
• 7+ years relevant experience within a GMP biologics manufacturing and large scale production facility. Upstream manufacturing experience necessary.
• Stron communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Problem solving and project management skills, lean manufacturing skills a desire.
• Strong working knowledge of manufacturing systems.
• Excellent presentation skills.