We are partnered with Northern Ireland’s leading R&D companies to supported with the recruitment of a Senior Product Manager.
This a key role that will steer the strategic direction to become a provider of enterprise software solutions.
As Senior Product Manager you will establish suitable processes and structures to support each business unit within the Group. Product Management will require planning and execution through all stages of the product lifecycle through gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and developing an attractive proposition of software modules supporting packaged business capabilities for the company’s customers.
To be considered for this role you will:
- 3rd Level Education in a related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of Software Product Management of enterprise software solutions in energy / rail
- Experience of Innovation Projects
- Knowledge and experience of Energy Networks and Transport sectors
- Knowledge of the following areas: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks, Transformer Monitoring, Fault Management
- Knowledge of regulatory obligations
- Knowledge of diverse industry requirements in international markets
- Good network of contacts in UK and Internationally in the Energy and Transport sectors
- Knowledge of other Innovation Funding channels
For immediate consideration for this role please click apply or for more information please contact Aimee on 07393014996 or email: email@example.com