Cpl have partnered with a large Pharmaceutical company that has facilities in North & West Dublin.
12 month contract initially, with strong likelihood for extension
Competitive contractor rates available
The Project Engineer will partake, validate and support a portfolio of project activities on site including new process installations, process modifications and process improvements relating to packaging operations unit. Which could involve involvement in preliminary & detailed design, detailed project plans, regulatory compliance, validation and installation of equipment, and the overall support of projects safely.
- Supporting capital projects team for on-site based projects for Oral Solids Dose Manufacturing, Facilities and Packaging operations.
- Supporting & executing Validation support activities on site across
- Partaking or leading potential Continuous improvement programs, Process mapping and gap analysis. Optimization of existing processes to achieve desired targets.
- Project scoping and gap analysis.
- Delivering projects and assigned duties on time and on budget.
- Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to.
- Support validation activities for project activities including review of validation documentation and attendance at validation activities
- Design and write summaries for regulatory compliance or project specific
- Update project details on a regular basis
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry as a Project Engineer
- Experience working with cross functional teams on capex projects.
- Background in Site Decommissioning, Equipment Decommissioning, Oral Solid dose Manufacturing & Packaging would be advantageous.
- Strong documentation skills
- Have the capacity to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills