Our Client, A leading Medical Device Company, based in Limerick are hiring for a Senior Project Manager.
- Responsible for implementing business continuity plans, energy/sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs to support strategic facilities planning in support of E&PS and Site Leadership
- Provide leadership and Mentor the professional and personal development of employees by providing performance feedback, establishing clear goals and objectives and building productive working relationships in the FM Function
- Implement/ Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Develop/ Maintains relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our CMMS System.
- Assure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to the policies and procedures as they relate to the requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources and able to identify significant OPEX and capital spend requirements during Budget preparation.
Key competencies required:
- Drive, energy and passion for delivering to Business commitments.
- Demonstrated record of critical thinking and tactical responsiveness
- Team leadership including mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
- Strive for continuous improvement on facility and labour standards.
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of Facilities management,
- Strong passion for people leadership and development
- Solid understanding of Quality & Safety Management
- Experience in the Validation and Regulation requirements for FM in a Medtech/Pharma environment
- 3rd Level Post graduate Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of Equipment repair/ preventive maintenance programs and asset management implementation.
- Ownership of implementing FM Safety Programs.
For more information please contact Patrick Brady on email@example.com.