· Full-time position
· ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
· Competitive salary & benefits
· Employer is a long established engineering service provider
· Role involves working closely with engineering and technical leads at BioPharma sites in Dublin
· Working to an agreed project management process, you will ensure that projects are resourced appropriately and work is conducted in support of the agreed strategy
· Deliver active communication within and between functions (engineering, EHS & HR) to ensure critical path items and areas of slippage are highlighted appropriately to senior management.
· Manage routine team meetings to facilitate plan updates, decision-making, problem solving, escalations e.g. resourcing gaps, mitigations vs non-adherence to plan.
· Budget and resource planning and tracking
· Identify opportunities to accelerate activities or to increase efficiencies
· Ensure that team deliverables and key performance indicators are realistically set and tracked according to governance endorsement and that the project effectively fulfils all business reporting requirements.
· Contribute to preparation of reports and presentations to support project team meetings and governance review
· Conduct lessons learned reviews of projects to identify best practice and key areas for improvement
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· At least 5 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing or pharma project management experience
· Knowledge in GMP and Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes is essential
· Project management skills to include experience of successful delivery of projects on schedule and to budget.
· B.S. in Engineering
· Strong skills with MS Project and in building detailed project plans, defining dependencies and critical path, report generation
· Excellent communications skills, influencing and matrix management
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary virtual team environment
· Basic knowledge in Product Manufacturing operations
· Basic Knowledge in FDA/EU approval requirements.