Your role will be to manage an integrated Programme Office. This role involves the co-ordination, monitoring, reporting and support to all constituent sub-programmes and projects of the overall Programme. You must be locally based in Dublin and be available within a 4 week notice period to be considered for this opportunity.
Skills required –
- Minimum of ten years experience in leading medium to high complexity and risk projects
- Experience of managing a Programme Office focused on the co-ordinated and successful delivery of the Programme
- Project management certification, experienced in the application and use of People Change Management methodologies
- Experience in applying good practice tools including EVM techniques for assessing Programme/Project status and performance
- Experience of managing projects within a project portfolio management environment
- Evidence of strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in MS suite, including MS Project, Visio, Excel and powerpoint
- Excellent capability in managing third party vendors.
- Experience of co-ordinating delivery of new complex change (technology, process, people)
- Experienced in the development and implementation of new operating frameworks and associated people change dimensions.
- Experience in operating within a Public Procurement policy environment.
Key responsibilities –
- Ensure the Programme and its sub-programmes/projects operate in compliance with Bank Programme and Project management standards
- Develop an overarching Programme Plan and the associated monitoring and reporting of Programme schedule, budget, scope and RAID
- You will perform the full range of Programme Office management disciplines.
- Define Programme scope and solutions in conjunction with sub-programme & project delivery teams
- Assess sub-programme & project plans, budgets and RAIDS and in collaboration with delivery teams, construct an overarching Programme implementation structure & plan
- Estimate resources, costs and benefits of overall Programme in collaboration with delivery teams and secure Programme Executive Leadership agreement and support
- Prepare all Programme documentation in accordance with my clients PM methodology. Report regularly, accurately and comprehensively on Programme progress to the Programme Management team and Executive level governance structures
- Manage all Programme changes through the defined Change Control Process
Please contact Janet at Cpl for more information firstname.lastname@example.org