Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Hertfordshire, role predominately home-based.
We’re working with a specialist regulatory consultancy to recruit an experienced publisher on a permanent basis. They’re a growing company and can offer a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, gain exposure to multiple projects & work within a collaborative environment. The correct applicant should have over 4 years’ experience working as a regulatory publisher and be competent with planning, formatting and compiling regulatory submissions.
- Managing and prioritizing tasks whilst maintaining submissions timings
- Prepare and format Word and PDF documents
- Provide guidance on lifecycle management and good documentation
- Perform quality control check and be responsible for publishing-related activities
- Collaborate with project teams to discuss preparations and submissions timelines
- Minimum of 4 years working with regulatory submissions and publishing activities
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Good communication skill and strong technical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be comfortable working flexible times
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss our other active positions please contact me at Charlie.Harris@cpl.com.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you £250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*