Manchester (Home Working)
Up to £33 Per Hour
In this role, you will proactively ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during the planning, execution and close out phases of supplier related projects. Be responsible for the Quality System oversight of: Supplier selection processes, technical transfers, validation, audits, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and Quality Agreements between company and external suppliers and between global external sourcing and operations Sites.
• Degree in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering or equivalent experience
• Broad experience in either the pharmaceutical operations environment or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
• Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives (e.g. project management skills)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong negotiating/influencing skills
• Ability to work independently under your own initiative.
• Maintaining a high level of understanding of relevant production process and quality systems.
If you would like to know more about this role, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org