Our client is the largest family owned Motor Group in Ireland, with 11 dealerships around Cork City, County and Dublin and their sales account for over 1/3 of all new car sales in the Cork region.
Their team is rapidly expanding and looking for top Senior Sales Executives to join their winning team.
- Greet customers and qualify them effectively in order to understand their needs.
- Assist customers in selecting their new vehicle.
- Ensure great customer service is provided to all clients.
- Liaise with customers throughout the buying process.
- Manage the preparation and hand over of sold vehicles to customers.
- Maintain the showroom and displays to required standards.
- Work to strict targets and deadlines.
- Develop and maintain a full knowledge of all products, accessories and key features.
- Full, clean driving licence is essential.
- Motor Industry Sales experience is essential.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective time management with an ability to plan and organise your own daily selling activity to secure new business.
- A positive, can do attitude.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift