Location: Oxfordshire (1-2 days WFH)
Competitive salary + excellent benefits package
A leading medical device firm currently requires a Senior SAS Programmer to join their vibrant, friendly, and diverse team. They are looking for someone with strong SAS experience to provide statistical programming support to assist in the development and improvement of products.
- Provide programming support to clinical studies and R&D product development
- Support, develop and validate software using the System Life Cycle (SLC)
- Establish systems for data access, reporting and analysis
- Support the development of other junior programmers in the team
- BSc (or higher) in Statistics or Mathematics
- Experience in SAS programming
- Experience working within clinical trials
This opportunity would suit a SAS Programmer who is looking to work within a market leading company who are developing devices that are changing lives for the better. If you would like to hear more, please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com.