On behalf of my client, a global CRO with an expanding GMP Lab in the Midlands, I am recruiting for Scientists/Senior Scientists to join their Small Molecule team in their expanding GMP Laboratory facility.
Scientists/Senior Scientists have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art laboratory technology. At the Senior Scientist level, you would routinely act as the project leader on multiple projects and will interact with clients, review and evaluate data, write reports and protocols. Senior Scientists are expected to follow validated or experimental analytical procedures with occasional direct supervision from a group leader.
Duties & Responsibilities include (cover both role levels):
- Provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP practices against strict timelines to successfully meet client program milestones.
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Coordinate method development and validation projects
- Communicate effectively with internal and client stakeholders
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Provides assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant area, ie Chemistry
- 4 years'* + experience working within a GMP Lab (3-4 years for Scientist level)
- 4 years'* + industry experience with chromatography techniques (HPLC, UPLC, GC, CE) (3-4 years for Scientist level)
- Experienced in method development and validation
- General analytical chemistry knowledge
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Ciara on +353 1 2784671 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com