Cpl have partnered exclusively with a global Fintech company, who require a Senior Server Engineer to join their expanding team in a permanent capacity.
Please note we can only consider candidates with an EU Visa or Stamp 4 Visa as sponsorship is not supplied.
● Design and implement REST APIs for mobile (Android) and web clients including our developer dashboard and support 3rd party developers on technical integration with our APIs.
● Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
● Own your merchant & developer services /features from development through deployment and production monitoring
● Work with the Infrastructure Team to design data models to support large-scale highly available services
● Work with QA to develop test plans/strategies
● Participate in a regular on call rotation
● At least 4+ years of experience working on server applications and writing service.
● Strong coding skills; Java is our language of choice
● Strong knowledge of MySQL
● Experience with API design
● Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
● Flexible and motivated to learn new technologies
Nice to have:
● Experience with microservices, preferably Spring Boot
● Exposure to React and web programming
● Experience with a cloud platform, preferably Google Cloud
● Python scripting
● Knowledge and experience using ELK stack
● Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
Please contact Claire Brady on email@example.com or call 085 872 3588 for more details