Cpl are proud to represent one of Ireland’s largest motor groups, with 11 dealerships across Cork and Dublin.
With award-winning sales staff, dedicated financial advisors, a superb aftersales department and a first-class business development centre, our client is passionate about providing exemplary customer care.
We are looking for top a calibre Senior Service Advisor to join a winning and expanding team.
- Manage the service department front desk staff and its processes.
- Professionally manage all service customer telephone and walk-in enquiries.
- Coordinate customer vehicle handover and administration, ensuring all work performed is explained correctly and authorised before commencement.
- Deal with escalated customer concerns quickly and professionally while maintaining good customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Achieve target customer satisfaction scores within the service department.
- Manage the efficient flow of information between the workshop, the sales department and the customer.
- Coordinate the retention and service team to ensure workshop bookings are maximised at all times.
- Work with the service department manager to ensure targets are met and costs are controlled.
- Develop improved processes to increase productivity efficiency and customer service.
- Understand and adhere to manufacturer brand service requirements.
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone manner.
- Experience within the motor industry is essential.
- Previous managerial experience is desired.
- Results focused with a proven track record of delivery.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Strong project and analytical skills.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (including Excel, PowerPoint)
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday