• Permanent – fully home-based working considered
The Medical Writer/Senior Medical Writer will be part of a global Medical Writing group and will work closely alongside team of Medical Writers in the UK.
Reporting into the Medical Writing Manager, you will be responsible for.
• Creating and editing all clinical research documents including Clinical Study Reports, Safety Narratives and Protocols
• Perform literature searches and reviews
• Act as a key point of contact for clients for medical writing projects
• Project management – acting as a key representative on project teams and attending/leading project team meetings as required
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to demonstrate 3-5 years of experience editing and writing clinical documents within a CRO or pharma environment
• Hold strong IT skills – including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and SharePoint
• Have previously mentored junior Medical Writers
• Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a relevant Life Sciences/Scientific subject
To apply, please contact Natalie Robson at CPL Life Sciences via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and please attach an updated version of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.