Excellent opportunity to work as a Senior Software Engineer (Java) initially in a remote aspect. Please note we can only consider candidates with an EU Visa or Stamp 4 Visa as sponsorship is not supplied.
• Support and expand the SDK test architecture
• Assist in the maintenance and configuration of the robot lab
• Create REST endpoints for additional robot/test functions Assist with the maintenance of Jenkins pipelines
• Experience with Java application development including extensive Springboot + RESTful service development
• Jenkins experience - admin + REST APIs
• Confluence/JIRA experience - REST APIs
• Extensive linux sysadmin experience - ubuntu, CENTos, raspbian
• Independent, self-starter with good written and oral communication skills.
• Able to collaborate on complex tasks with a remote team.
• Flexible and willing to accommodate the unexpected aspects of supporting software and hardware deployed to a large user base.
Nice to Haves:
• Android application development
• iOS application development
• Windows/.NET application development
10+ years experience
Independent worker and self-starter
Good written and oral communication skills.
Able to collaborate on complex tasks with a remote team.
Flexible and willing to accommodate the unexpected aspects of supporting software and hardware deployed to a large user base
If you are ticking the majoring of these boxes, please send me an up date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 507 537 / 085 872 3588