My multination client is looking for motivated new team members to join them, if you fit the requirements below, please don't hesitate to call me on 091 507 537.
Daily Responsibilities, requirements, nice to haves (in that order):
● Architecting and developing web, software, prototypes, or proofs of concepts
● Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture
● Drive design and implementation of durable and software solutions that will solve critical customer problems
● Recommend development best practices for application development
● Recommend and support development tools
● Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
● Act in a technical leadership capacity: Mentoring fellow engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team solving challenging programming and design problems
● Roughly 70-80% hands-on coding
● Pursue and resolve complex or unchartered technical problems and share key learnings
● Actively stay abreast of Developer Tools/SaaS/PaaS trends and standards, recommend best practices and share learning
● Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
● Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant software tools and services.
● Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies\n
● A degree in Computer Science with 10+ years of software development experience.
● Experience and with a strong desire to build tools, services and platform that facilitate other engineers to greatness.
● Be highly innovative, flexible, self-directed and driven.
● Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
● Expertise with high level languages such as: Java/J2EE, C#, Python
● Experience with Bash or Shell scripting
● Experience working on multiple GCP/Cloud services
● Experience with Terraform/Puppet or other equivalent configuration management framework desired but not required.
● Experience with build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker desired.
● Comfortable working on Linux. Linux sys admin skills would be nice to have.
● Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
● Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)\n
● Experience with microservices, preferably Spring Boot
Please contact Claire Brady on email@example.com or call 085 872 3588 for more details