You’ll work on providing a seamless onboarding flow to help new business get their payments off the ground. And as a new business launches with our client’s APIs, they use their dashboards (with your help!) to help manage and optimize payments. You’ll be part of a small frontend team where you will play a key role in helping create delightful customer experiences in a sound and scalable way.
You'll work on:
- Building modern front-end applications with beautiful & consistent UI for our customers
- Partner with Product and Design teams to define the best UX for the tools we’re building
- Experimentation, A/B tests and client feedback sessions to stay connected to our users and constantly provide delightful experiences
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality
- A keen sense of knowing when a feature “works” and when it can be improved.
- A focus on coding standards and code quality -- a desire to have great test coverage to enable continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skills, able to collaborate with remote teams, share ideas and present concepts effectively
- Self-starter, you enjoy moving at a fast pace, shipping software that improves the user experience and constantly improving your work with little supervision