Our client are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. This is a permanent position with an award winning financial services e-payments company. Competitive salary with 10% bonus, health and pension.This role will be fully remote! They have offices in Galway and Meath so you have the option to go onsite if preferred.
- Develop cutting edge web and mobile applications for use by our Customers and Internal users
- Produce clean and maintainable code using C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Swift and Android Studio
- Create and Update SQL Server Tables, Queries and Stored Procedures
- Work with the Innovation Manager and Architect to plan new features and applications
- Work within and enhance our software development expectations, processes, and quality initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Work to accurately evaluate risk and estimate software development tasks
- Strive to continually improve technical and development skills
- Development experience working with ASP.Net, C#, Web API/Web Services and MVC. Experience configuring and working with IIS and Windows Server would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience using jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular or other JS frameworks.
- Banking or Payments experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong SQL Server skills including database design and Stored Procedures.
- Willingness to cross train in Swift and Android Studio would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience with Message Queues would be beneficial
- Experience with any Source control tools (Git or Bitbucket experience preferred)
- Experience working within the whole software development lifecycle
- Experience working against PCI-DSS requirement would be beneficial. Any payments experience would be beneficial.
Candidates must have at least a minimum stamp 4 Visa in order to be considered or very close to getting one.