Senior Software Engineer in Test
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Test responsible for assisting in the testing of company applications and improvements. There will be opportunities in this role to also work on emerging tools aligned with cloud infrastructure, as well as supporting Baskets. This is a 12-month daily rate contract with competitive rates.
· Crafting, developing, maintaining, and solving automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness.
· You will be capable of building an end-to-end test strategy, determining exit criteria, giving to our automation roadmap and having strong awareness of our audit compliance dedications.
· Working with your team to derive release testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
· Reproducing, debugging, and isolating problems and verifying fixes
· Experience with test automation in particular API testing - ReadyAPI, Rest Assured and testing with jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber,
· Proven test automation experience using JS frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Karate, JEST, protractor
· Incorporate and streamline test automation into build CI/CD pipelines and quality gates
· Proven programming experience with Java.
· Experience working with Cloud services – AWS, Azure, or others.
· Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle and are familiar with Agile Ceremonies
· Highly productive in an agile project delivery environment
· Your ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities shift to respond to changing business needs
· You have a solid technical background of solving problems and identifying root cause.
· You’re able to quickly assess and become knowledgeable about subject matter/become the authority
· You are a reciprocal teammate who can work independently across local and distributed teams
· You share your knowledge and enjoy mentoring other members of the team
· You demonstrate ownership and accountability through proactive task management
For an immediate interview, please click on the apply button below!