Senior Speech and Language Therapist adults community – Limerick
Senior Speech and Language Therapist required for an initial locum assignment working in a primary care setting with adults presenting with an acquired or progressive communication and /or swallowing disorder with adults with a range of acquired and progressive neurological conditions, stroke palliative and end of like care.
The post operates within primary care division of HSE working closely with local members of multidisciplinary teams, GP’s, hospitals and community-based services. The service operates from a primary location in East Limerick with outlying clinic and nursing home locations the post holder will
This assignment post will be on a full time basis starting asap.
- A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy with CORU registration
- At least 3 years post graduate experience is required with a significant amount working with and adult population.
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- A full clean drivers licence and access to a car
For further information forward your CV to email@example.com
Or call Brian on 087 222 6752.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more speech and language therapy jobs