Senior Speech and Language Therapist required by Cpl Healthcare for a part time (1 day a week) temporary opportunity in a community setting in Co Wexford.
The role is to support one young adult transitioning out of childrens services and other high risk complex cases.
Must have at least 2-3 years experience supporting people with dysphagia.
Must have disabilities experience.
Must have at least 3 years or more post graduate professionally qualified experience to be eligible for senior level.
Must need full drivers licence and access to a car.
This temporary role is for 3 months initially, 1 day a week.
- A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy.
- CORU registration
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Must have 3 years or more post graduate experience
For more information please forward your CV to email@example.com