Location: Oxfordshire (1-2 days remote)
Salary: competitive salary + excellent benefits
A leading medical device firm currently requires a Senior Statistician to join their vibrant, friendly and diverse team. You will have the opportunity to support the development of new products through to launch and provide statistical support to clinical studies. You will be involved in end-to-end clinical trials for a small number of global projects that typically last from 4 to 18 months. You can expect to work across a varied range of projects and statistical techniques.
- Support protocol development
- Prepare publications
- Provide key statistical support
- Contribute to, or manage, a small number of projects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams within the business
- BSc (or higher) in Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience applying statistics to clinical trials of devices
- Good SAS Programming skills (desirable)
This opportunity would suit a Statistician who is looking to work within a market leading company who are developing devices that are changing lives for the better. If you would like to hear more please apply within or send your CV to Rhianna.email@example.com.