Cpl is currently recruiting a Senior Store Assistant (Grocery Retail) in North Cork.
- This role will require availability to work shift patterns between 7am-11pm, Monday - Sunday.
We are looking to speak with candidates who will motivate your team, ensure the store operates efficiently and effectively and provide customers with the very best customer service experience at all times.
What you will be doing:
- Always ensure that customer satisfaction is the number one priority by greeting each customer as if it’s their first visit to the store and consistently deliver an exceptional service by displaying I-CARE service excellence behaviours;
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of the store by prioritising and delegating the workload appropriately;
- Be organised, self-driven, show excellent attention to detail and use own initiative and judgement where appropriate;
- Achieve Retail Excellence standards across the whole store with attention to pricing, ordering, merchandising and quality food standards;
- Be approachable and a role model who leads by example and encourages teamwork, a positive attitude and atmosphere in the workplace;
- Set the standard for other employees in relation to the rotation, merchandising and facing off;
- Develop and promote good communication between employees and management in a safe, respectful and inclusive environment;
- Attend regular management meetings and hold regular communication meetings with the team.
- Assist in the induction, training and development of employees;
- Ensure all employees wear their full uniform, name badge and display a neat appearance at all times.
- Manage employee’s performance, giving regular feedback, recognition and encouragement;
- Ensure company rules, policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints politely, professionally and consistent with store policy;
- Ensure the adequate timekeeping and attendance of team members;
- Attend any training or development programmes as directed by store management;
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service facing role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, ability to multitask under pressure.
- Ability to organise work, delegate responsibilities and support team members in achieving the objective of the Store.