Role: Senior Surveillance Specialist
Location: Macclesfield or Cambridge –flexible for remote working
Contract: Attractive daily rate
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for an individual to join their team as a Senior Surveillance Specialist. The focal point of this role is PV surveillance, including duties working with applications, signal management, signal detection and manage surveillance systems and methodologies such as JIRA and AGILE. The successful candidate will be required to work alongside global markets such as Japan, India, Sweden, US and UK therefore flexibility must be available to meet the requirements of the role working EST time zones on occasion.
If you have previous experience as a Specialist in Surveillance, has worked in PV, AE case handling and has experience using PV systems this will be the opportunity for you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operating surveillance systems and methodologies.
- Assisting the business requirements with the operation of surveillance systems.
- Managing troubleshooting problems and developing solutions.
- Supporting system testing and documentation.
- Administrating Surveillance system.
- Analyzing and managing data inquiries.
- 3+ years of experience with PV systems
- Experience with JIRA and AGILE methodologies (or comparable applications such as Oracle Empirica, RxLogix PV Signal, Orbit PV – RMP Tracker)
- Experience in signal and risk management tools.
- BSc degree in Pharma/Tech sectors.
- Data analysis and visualization.
- Delivering training.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance your experience, broaden your career horizons and change the future apply today.
Please apply in order to receive the full job description.