They are the world’s knowledge marketplace. They connect decision makers who want the
advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Their network is the largest in the world, and they recruit thousands of new experts every month.
They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
- Expert knowledge maintaining, configuring, and upgrading computer systems. Performs complex computer repairs and coordinates vendor support for more critical repairs.
- Highly proficient working in concert with other members of the IT department to troubleshoot more complex technical problems.
- Properly log incidents into the Helpdesk ticketing system and resolve them in a timely manner. Experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Provide support for custom in-house web applications.
- Maintain an accurate inventory list of all IT equipment.
- 3-5 years of Office 365 and Active Directory experience required.
- 3-5 years of broad desktop/laptop support experience required.
- 3-5 years IT Customer Service experience required.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Entry-level certifications from CompTIA, Cisco, and Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge scripting (Powershell), VBS and Bash are a bonus.
- Expert knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win10), Microsoft Office(2010, O365) and MAC OS X.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with general TCP/IP connectivity issues in a LAN/WAN/VPN/Internet environment.
- Knowledge of security requirements as an administrator.
- Knowledge of spam filtering/white listing/mail flow systems.
- Experience at a geographically diverse mid-sized company working with remote offices and teams.
- Competitive negotiable salary.
- Dublin City Centre location.
- Healthcare and contributory pension.
- Full time permanent contract.
- Work from home until further notice.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.