Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor
In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently sourcing for a Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor for the Dublin West & South areas.
Profile of Role:
This is a fabulous opportunity for the right candidate and an exciting time to join the company with various Projects in the pipeline and hiring requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Partner with the business to understand priority needs, support the hiring of niche business roles for several sites across Ireland.
· This will include supporting sourcing, advertising mapping for niche roles. You will also work along-side the Recruiters and together will deliver end to end recruitment solutions for the business
· You will understand the local market, talent supply, trends and be able to leverage external data to influence talent decisions for the business
· Lead and coordinate on several exciting projects such as Branding Campaigns, Early Talent whilst ensuring Diversity & Inclusion strategy is intertwined throughout
· Support and deliver training initiatives for the business
· Be the point of contact for Headcount metrics, Analytical data which can support the team and the business,
· Partner with HR colleagues and HR Operations to deliver a holistic talent acquisition service to the business and the candidate
· Other Ad-Hoc duties such as presentations to senior stakeholders, attending recruitment fairs etc
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· A Bachelor’s degree or CIPD qualification in a relevant discipline is required
· At least 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a large matrixed environment - manufacturing, commercial, research and agency/search organization - ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
· A thorough understanding of systems and data bases, ideally HRIS systems such as Workday
· An efficient proactive approach to collaborating, prioritising tasks and building relationships
Note: Flexible working approach where possible, and this is why the Company has introduced a new hybrid working model for office-based colleagues around the world.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org